To kill insects, we need to use plants. You don't need to be an expert. Just observe the nature. Any plant that the insects avoid are likely to be potentially pesticidal. Those with peculiar smell or taste are also effective.
How to make Jadam herbal solution
1. Cut fresh herbs into pieces, put in mesh bag, submerge under water with a weight. For pressure pots, fill up water to the mesh bag height. For ordinary pots, add about 30% more water. You must use soft water. For 1㎏ of herb, add 20ℓ of water for pressure pots and 25ℓ for ordinary pots.
2. Boil for 4 hours in pressure pots, and 5 hours in ordinary ones. Bring to boil with high heat and then change to medium to maintain weak boil. Open the lid slightly. About 70% of the original water will remain after completion. Take out the mesh bag after boiling.
3. JHS can go bad easily. Make sure to bottle and tightly seal the liquid while still boiling. Lay the bottles on its side, then the interior is completely sterile and it will keep for long.
4. Keep the JHS bottles in cool and shady place. It is best to keep in a cold storage..
5. Do not use the sediments at the bottom. Use fine filter to only use the clear liquid. This is to keep the fruits clean.
6. Use 3~20ℓ for 500ℓ.
- Related video: http://bit.ly/2dMYtO3
- Watch video (9 min)
Other articles by Youngsang ChoInterviewed on : 2016.12.29 14:52
<© 2016 Jadam All Rights Reserved>#Youngsang Cho#Jadam#herb