상단여백
Sharing JADAM
Climate zones
2022-08-31 16:19:35 | read: 3353
I don't think the solution is easy as 1:10 or 1:1000 it has to do with your zone and where you are located.  You are in the temperate zone, this area is prime for growing vegetables. It is considered grassland soil and has the best fertile soil. There is also a high level of humidity where the atmosphere holds lots of water. I am in Houston I am not in a temperate zone so I can not follow what you are doing there, it will not work here. That is because my environment is very hot in summer so the soil structure is very different. If you notice there is a war going on right now in some parts of that region, why is that region so important for growing food? For instance how sunflower oil and food supply production could play a role in the shortage of food.  Well most of the food for the UN was coming from that region to supply to the poor nation. If you look at the midwest in the United States ,those are prime areas to grow main crops for America . Now the other thing I notice people  from that temperate zone have all kinds of ideas like yours for instance JADAM, KNF, bokashi, elaine Ingham method, anaerobic, aerobic ect....  Well, it will work maybe for a couple of days and then go back to its original state because you have not fixed the problem. If in your JADAM method you are saying to put salt in a hot climate zone, which will take out moister from the soil. I am trying to take out the salt build-up already as it is. The heat wave is also taking out moister and there is no humidity meaning the atmosphere is not holding any water. That means I have created a perfect environment for  dirt, I am the one that destroyed my soil I should of hired a consultant.  I have been  doing JADAM for 3 years and spent a lot of money, then the original goal of mine was to save money.  I finally gave up because I know conventional framing is not possible in this tropical zone. You told me to look at  nature if you get any ideas and " ask nature". Well in that case nature  uses these method to sustainability;1. Canopy 2.Sub canopy 3. Shrub layer 4. Herbaceous 5. Rhizomes 6. Soil surface 7. Vertical layer  . This is what I see when I look at nature, what do you see when you look at nature  Things are constantly changing around us as time is moving, it is our responsibility to move with it or stay behind and ask why I did not do that.  Something happen after when I watched this video! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T39QHprz-x8&t=177s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgF9BU4uYMU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8MImufcV64
https://www.mapsofworld.com/world-maps/world-climate-map.html​
https://aglab.ars.usda.gov/let-s-get-to-work/plant-growth-and-osmosis/
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDrbnsbVxlI
2022-08-31 16:19:35
Reply Edit Delete
List Post
Comments and replies 28
  • Jack Mueth 2022-09-01 04:42:24

No I obviously didn’t say that, and I didn’t imply it. You are putting limitations on yourself by saying farming cannot be done in Houston, plants will not grow, landscape fabric is bad for hot regions, all the farms in America are in temperate regions. Keep your head down and learn the craft, you are lying to yourself and blaming things you cannot control because it is easier than fixing the things you can control.  

• 숨결 2022-09-01 15:29:52

Growing crops under water scarce conditions is difficult. A constant supply of moisture is a prerequisite for all farming. The situation in your area that limits water usage is unfortunate.  

• Jack Mueth 2022-09-01 00:07:16

1. Fix deep compaction and make sure your beds have good drainage + organic matter
        2. Flush the soil 3 times for 90 minutes before planting, with diluted JMS (a little salt helps dissolve soil)
        3. Maintain soil moisture with irrigation throughout growth

• Jack Mueth 2022-09-01 00:09:42

I meant to say, a small amount of salt in the water helps dissolve built
          -up salt in the soil.

When you follow JADAM step by step, you create a micro-climate of moist, well drained, balanced soil.

A photo you posted says table salt is the most soluble. It will leach away quickly. Sea salt is basically table salt. You did not destroy your soil with sea salt. Show some respect

• imran_2678@yahoo.com 2022-09-01 02:24:49

We’ll what zone you live in?  

• Jack Mueth 2022-09-01 02:46:58

What I am saying is true regardless of my location. It’s true and mentioned even in the materials you posted yourself. Geoff Lawton said you can flush the built up salts down below the root level, and the image you posted said you can send built-up salt down below root level. But you need to address compaction, drainage, and organic matter for that to work.  

• imran_2678@yahoo.com 2022-09-01 03:30:59

We’ll I disagree I think location is the key issue here, if you look at the map above the temperate zone is where you will find conventional farms. I cannot do conventional farming here. It will not work, it is just too hot. Look at all the farms in America and where they are. You are in zone (5b temperate climate zone)and you are teaching me on how to grow things in Houston. I am in 8b tropical zone how is the two locations same. If you don’t understand this part why even bother with the rest  

• Jack Mueth 2022-09-01 03:37:10

Does water dissolve sea salt? Does water dissolve sea salt in zone 5b? Does water dissolve sea salt in zone 8b? Does water dissolve sea salt in the Philippines where JADAM is thriving?  

• Jack Mueth 2022-09-01 03:50:41

https://youtube.com/shorts/8OJAEPKhAlA?feature=share

It took me only a minute or two to find an organic farm in Houston growing row crops in the earth under landscape fabric with drip irrigation. What exactly makes farming impossible in Houston?

• imran_2678@yahoo.com 2022-09-01 03:58:04

We’ll Philippine has 5 different zone, then you also will have to consider topography. Then the wind pattern the altitude, soil. Etc..There are so many elements to this it will take hours for me explain the details, this is why you USDA, the permaculture global, so many organizations doing research on this. There job is to research on this topic and make it safe for public consumption. Like for instance anaerobic compost is not considered organic by USDA. They make the rules for Americans.  

No. Title Name Attachment Date Clicks
                      Notice JADAM Farm is being released in real time through 'Instagram'.
                      Admin
                      2023-06-02 18865
                      Notice Google eBook is ready.
                      Admin
                      - 2022-08-05 21771
                      Notice Where to buy ingredient of JADAM pesticides (1)
                      Admin
                      - 2021-06-14 33486
                      559 Tour in Malaysia or South East Asia 2024 (1)
                      Hazril
                      - 2024-03-26 164
                      558 Ethanol mixing ratio for preserving JHS (3)
                      Niranjan Yoga
                      2024-03-23 229
                      557 Can you grow IMO1 at home from a soil collection? (3)
                      Matthew
                      - 2024-03-21 276
                      556 Thrips control - INEFFECTIVE (4)
                      Wali
                      2024-03-19 346
                      555 Monilinia laxa (3)
                      Dejan
                      - 2024-03-16 334
                      554 85% Potassium Hydroxide JWA (1)
                      Mayah
                      2024-03-14 448
                      553 Solution for Earwigs? (2)
                      Marty
                      - 2024-03-13 378
                      552 JS Final Product (1)
                      Hazril
                      - 2024-03-12 538
                      551 Starting JMS with leftover JMS? (1)
                      Jon Bloodworth
                      - 2024-03-07 430
                      550 JLF made with extremely hot peppers - questions! (1)
                      Jon Bloodworth
                      - 2024-03-07 677
                      549 Jadam sulfur (1)
                      Scott Wiles
                      - 2024-03-03 486
                      548 JWA too much stiring / drilling (1)
                      Leon
                      2024-02-25 860
                      547 Water Softener (1)
                      Niranjan Yoga
                      - 2024-02-25 560
                      546 Recipe with out Water Softener (1)
                      Niranjan Yoga
                      - 2024-02-23 658
                      545 Methol Crystal (1)
                      Hazril
                      - 2024-02-18 672
                      544 Systematic pesticides (2)
                      Anees
                      - 2024-02-17 713
                      543 Soft Water (1)
                      Hazril
                      - 2024-02-11 1011
                      542 JADAM LIQUID FERTLIZER of PHOSPHORUS (3)
                      Willy Magno
                      - 2024-02-07 984
                      541 JMS and Livestock (1)
                      Dirk
                      - 2024-02-02 878
                      540 Leafcutter Ants (1)
                      Lee
                      - 2024-01-26 1003

여백
                      여백
                      여백
                      여백